Today We Are Learning About Wordpress Ride About Me And You

Hi,
First, I am a newbie, sorry. Second, could anyone help me try to remove the 'about me' and 'related posts' sections on my blog posts? I haven't found anything in my settings that might allow me to do this. I'm terrible with coding, so i'm not sure where to even look. Here is a link to a post on my site for example:
Well to get rid of your "about page" log into you wordpress dashboard and then click "Pages" in the menu on the left, then when you get the screen with all your pages on it roll your mouse over the about page title and a red link that says "trash" comes up, just click that and the page will be gone along with the link your navigation for this page.
If you are talking about the "Recent Forum Posts" in your sidebar when you say "recent Posts" then to get rid of that you would log into the dashboard, click "Appearance" in the left hand menu and then select widgets underneath the Appearance link. Drag the recent posts widget out of your sidebar and it will be gone.
Thanks for the reply. After reading your post I went back to see if there was an area of settings I was missing and it was in my theme's panel menu. Thanks for the help, but I should be good to go now.